Alfalfa Bath Bomb
When it comes to self-care, nothing beats a luxurious bath. And what better way to make your bath extra special than with a homemade alfalfa bath bomb? Not only are these easy to make with ingredients you can find in your kitchen, but they can also help you relax and unwind after a long day. Plus, they smell amazing! With just a few simple steps, you can create your own alfalfa bath bombs that will leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. So why not give it a try today?
1⁄2 TSP Prairie Naturals Fermented, Organic Alfalfa Powder
1 Cup Baking Soda
1⁄2 Cup Citric Acid
1/2 Cup Corn Starch
1⁄2 Cup Fine Sea Salt
21⁄2 TSP Coconut Oil Melted
2 TBSP Water
Bath Bomb Mold
1) Combine all of the dry ingredients together and mix in a medium-sized bowl.
2) Mix the oil and water together and very slowly to the dry ingredients. Mix with a whisk as you add the wet ingredients.
3) Your mixture will hold together like wet sand once it is fully mixed.
4) Overfill both sides of the bath bomb mold with the mixture.
5) You want both sides of the mold to be heaping full.
6) Firmly press the 2 sides of the mold together.
7) Allow the bath bomb to sit for a few minutes and then give the mold a tap with a spoon and carefully remove it to reveal the bath bomb. If the bath bomb breaks apart, simply add back into the mold and try again.
8) Let the bath bomb dry overnight.
9) When you are ready to use, simply drop the bath bomb into warm water and watch it fizz and enjoy bath time!