Organic Spirulina Soap Bar
Pamper your skin naturally with homemade Organic Spirulina Soap! This green eco-friendly soap can be a great for skin detoxification and also promotes softer and supple skin.
- 1 cup melt-and-pour soap base
- 1 tablespoon Prairie Naturals Organic Spirulina powder
- 10-15 drops of essential oil (optional)
- Soap molds
1. Melt the soap base using a microwave-safe container or double boiler.
2. Let the melted soap base cool for a minute.
3. Stir in Organic Spirulina powder until fully mixed.
4. Optionally, add essential oil for fragrance and stir.
5. Pour the mixture into soap molds.
6. Tap the molds to remove air bubbles.
7. Let the soap cool and harden.
8. Gently remove the soap from the molds.
9. Store in a cool, dry place until ready to use.