Brightening Turmeric Face Mask
Want to show your skin a little extra tender love? Maybe take a glance inside your kitchen. In addition to being a delightful way to spend the evening, 100% natural components can be just as nutritious as commercial masks and treatments.
Before applying, as with many DIY projects, perform a patch test; just because you can eat the spice doesn’t imply your skin will react to it the same way. People can have unanticipated side effects from topical treatments, especially if they have sensitive skin.
1 tbsp. of raw honey
1 tsp. Prairie Naturals Fermented & Organic Turmeric
½ tsp. lemon juice
1) Mix ingredients together to form a paste.
2) After cleansing your skin, apply paste with finger tips or facial brush to face and neck.
3) Leave mask on for 10 minutes.
4) Rinse off with warm water and wash cloth.
5) Once removed, follow with your favorite serum and moisturizer for added hydration.