Lucy’s Superfood Biscuits for Dogs
Superfood Dog’s Biscuits are the perfect treat for your furry friend. They are made with fermented and organic turmeric powder and bone broth, two superfoods that provide essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to your pup. Not only do they taste great but they also provide a nutritious snack that can help keep your dog healthy and happy. With Superfood Dog’s Biscuits, you can give your pet the nutrition they need while also providing them with an enjoyable treat.
1 TSP Prairie Naturals Fermented & Organic Turmeric Powder
2 ó Cups Sprouted Whole Wheat Flour or Oat Flour
1 TSP Baking Powder
1 Cup Organic No Sugar Peanut Butter
1 Cup Warm Water
1 Scoop Prairie Naturals Organic Chicken or Beef Bone Broth Protein Powder
2 TBS Organic Honey
1 Large Egg
1) In a large bowl combine flour, baking powder and egg. Mix together until blended.
2) Mix together warm water and Bone Broth until dissolved.
3) Add to large bowl mixture, peanut butter, water/Bone Broth mixture and honey.
4) Stir until dough is stiff. You may need to use your hands!
5) Roll out dough on floured surface.
6) Cut dough with cookie cutters of your choice.
7) Bake for 20 minutes in a preheated 350°F oven.
8) Cool on wire rack.