Chocolate Overnight Oats
Chocolate overnight oats are not only delicious but also packed with fibre, protein, and the added benefits of Prairie Naturals Organic Cocoa Focus Superfoods. They make for a quick and nutritious breakfast that can be prepared ahead of time, allowing you to start your day with a delightful and energizing treat.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup almond milk (or any milk of your choice)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons Prairie Naturals Organic Cocoa Focus Superfoods
- 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup (or sweetener of your choice)
- Toppings: Fresh berries, sliced bananas, nuts, coconut flakes, etc. (optional)
- In a mixing bowl or a jar, combine rolled oats, almond milk, chia seeds, Prairie Naturals Organic Cocoa Focus Superfoods, and honey or maple syrup. Stir well until all the ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Make sure the oats are fully immersed in the liquid. If needed, add a little more almond milk to ensure proper consistency.
- Cover the bowl or jar with a lid or plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight or for at least 4-6 hours to allow the oats to soften and absorb the flavours.
- In the morning, give the mixture a good stir to combine any separated ingredients. If desired, add a splash of milk to achieve your preferred consistency.
- Spoon the chocolate overnight oats into serving bowls or glasses.
- Top the oats with your favourite toppings such as fresh berries, sliced bananas, nuts, coconut flakes, or any other desired additions.
- Serve and enjoy the creamy and chocolatey delight of your Chocolate Overnight Oats!
Black Superfoods Mushroom Pasta
This dish features a variety of black superfoods, including pasta and shiitake mushrooms, which are all packed with essential nutrients and health-promoting benefits. Plus, it’s a great way to incorporate...
SuperFood Deviled Eggs
Superfood deviled eggs are a classic party appetizer, but have you ever thought of giving them a superfood boost? Introducing superfood deviled eggs made with wheatgrass powder. This unique and...