No-Bake Coconut Vanilla Protein Bars
Indulge in the delightful goodness of No-Bake Coconut Vanilla Protein Bars, a heavenly treat packed with nutritious ingredients. These bars are crafted with a blend of our Superfoods powder, vanilla extract, and rice protein powder, resulting in a perfectly balanced and flavoursome snack. These protein bars offer a delectable way to boost your energy levels and satisfy your cravings.
- 1 Cup Pitted Dates
- 1/2 Cup Rolled Oats
- 3 Scoops Prairie Naturals Fermented & Organic Wheat Grass Powder
- 2 TBS Coconut Oil
- 2 TBS Smooth Natural Almond Butter
- 4 Scoops Prairie Naturals Organic Rice French Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/4 TSP Sea Salt
- 1 TBS Coconut Nectar
- 1 TBS Melted Coconut Oil
- 1 TBS Prairie Naturals Organic Cocoa Focus Superfoods Powder
1) Melt together coconut oil and almond butter and whisk to combine into an even mixture.
2) In a food processor, add dates and rolled oats, pulse to combine.
3) Once the dates and oats are somewhat combined and even in texture, add the rice protein, wheatgrass, sea salt, and process on low, while slowly pouring in the coconut oil and almond butter mixture.
4) Keep processing until the mixture is uniform in texture. It should feel like wet sand and you should be able to pinch it together and have it stick together.
5) In a lined loaf pan, evenly spread out protein bar mixture and press down into the pan until smooth, even and firm.
6) Refrigerate bars for one hour to set. Once set, turn the protein bars out so the bottom is now the top (this results in a smoother surface).
7) To make the chocolate drizzle, whisk together the melted coconut oil, coconut nectar, and Cocoa Focus powder until smooth.
8) Drizzle the chocolate overtop of the bars.
9) Slice into 8 squares, serve and enjoy!
* Note: If your dates aren’t fresh, soak them in boiling water for 20 minutes before use to soften. Make sure to drain them.
* Note: Any liquid sweetener may be substituted for coconut nectar.