Cocoa Almond Protein Smoothie
This smoothie recipe combines the benefits of Organic Cocoa Focus Superfoods, almond butter, and protein for a satisfying and nourishing beverage. It’s a perfect way to start your day, refuel after a workout, or enjoy as a healthy treat anytime.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup almond milk (or any milk of your choice)
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup (optional for sweetness)
- 2 tablespoons Prairie Naturals Organic Cocoa Focus Superfoods
- 1 scoop of Prairie Naturals Organic Whey Protein Vanilla
- Ice cubes (as desired)
- Peel the ripe banana and break it into smaller chunks.
- In a blender, combine the banana chunks, almond milk, almond butter, honey or maple syrup (if using), Prairie Naturals Organic Cocoa Focus Superfoods, and Organic Whey Protein powder.
- Blend the ingredients on high speed until smooth and creamy. If you prefer a colder smoothie, add a handful of ice cubes and blend again until the desired consistency is achieved.
- Pour the Cocoa Almond Protein Smoothie into a glass or to-go cup.
- Optionally, you can sprinkle a pinch of Prairie Naturals Organic Cocoa Focus Superfoods on top for an extra touch of chocolatey goodness.
- Enjoy your delicious and nutritious Cocoa Almond Protein Smoothie immediately!
Immune-Boosting Hot Chocolate
This recipe is a delicious and comforting way to enjoy the immune-boosting benefits of Prairie Naturals Organic Cocoa Immune Superfoods (can be switch to Cocoa Focus if desired). It’s perfect...
Blue Hawaii Smoothie
The Blue Hawaii smoothie is a delicious and nutritious twist on the classic tropical cocktail. Made with Organic Hemp Protein powder and Organic Spirulina powder, this smoothie is a great...