Spice Up Your Health with Fermented, Organic Turmeric!
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) continues to surprise and delight nutritional researchers by its endless array of health benefits. Packed with antioxidants and phyto-nutrients, turmeric’s medicinal and culinary versatility make it the most popular superfood spice in the world today. A small amount yields big benefits. Studies show that a mere half teaspoon daily provides a broad spectrum of protective antioxidant power.
Delicious ways to consume Fermented, Organic Turmeric:
• Mix into a smoothie bowl, or golden drink
• Create an energizing smoothie, workout recovery shakes, and juice blend
• Check out our recipe booklet to explore what you can do with Fermented, Organic Turmeric!
Did you know? Organic Turmeric is a great way to boost your dog’s intake of nutrients as a meal-topper or used in occasional treats.
A well-known spice, Turmeric has more than 6000 published studies validating its use in human health. The good news is that turmeric is safe for dogs too! Curcumin, the active ingredient in turmeric, is a well-studied antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. Thanks to its anti-inflammatory effects, turmeric is often given to dogs with common joint conditions that are caused by inflammation. This includes arthritis in dogs that causes stiffness, discomfort and even pain. In fact, Fermented Turmeric is an excellent complementary supplement to conventional anti-inflammatory arthritis treatments.
Additional benefits of adding Fermented Organic Turmeric to your dog’s diet:
• The curcumin in Fermented Turmeric can help your dog’s digestion by stimulating the production of more bile in the liver. This aids in the digestion of fats, which are a major part of a healthy dog’s diet, so your dog may feel more comfortable after eating.
• The curcumin in turmeric is known to be both an antioxidant and antiinflammatory, therefore it can be a good alternative to NSAIDs for the treatment of arthritic conditions.
It is important to choose a turmeric formulation for your dog that is highly bioavailable. Fermented turmeric is 50% more potent than turmeric powder and is easily absorbed by people and pups.
Please refer to Suggested Dose Info if you plan to add more Superfood to your pups!