Germ-Force to the Rescue!
With a hint of apple, Prairie Naturals Germ-Force is a refreshing and natural way to keep hands safe from germs. Chemical hand sanitizers can be harsh and leave hands dry. But Germ-Force is made from gentle ingredients like aloe vera to leave hands clean and moisturized. This antibacterial, paraben-free hand sanitizer is a great choice for people on the go. So go on, touch the railing on public transit. You’ve got Germ-Force.
We have been recommended to wash hands with soap and water whenever possible because handwashing reduces the amounts of all types of germs and chemicals on hands. But if soap and water are not available or if you just need extra protection, using Germ-Force can help you avoid getting sick and spreading germs to others.
Although hand sanitizers can be an effective way of getting rid of germs, health authorities still recommend handwashing whenever possible to keep your hands free of disease-causing viruses and other germs.
- Remove all organic matter (e.g. dirt) from hands before using Germ-Force
- Apply a dime-sized amount to the palm of one hand
- Rub hands together covering all surfaces of hands and fingers.
- Rub until hand sanitizer is absorbed.
- require less time than hand washing
- act quickly to kill microorganisms on hands
- are more accessible than sinks
- reduce bacterial counts on hands
- do not promote antimicrobial resistance
- are less irritating to skin than soap and water
- help improve the condition of skin