Electrolyte Fuel – Hydrate, Replenish and Recover
One of the most effective and convenient ways to reduce the body’s level of acidity is to hydrate, especially by super-saturating the body’s cells with an alkalizing electrolyte drink first thing in the morning, then throughout the day. Lemon juice added to water provides alkaline minerals as well as bicarbonate precursors in the form of citric acid. Citric acid can be converted by the kidneys into bicarbonate and used as part of its buffering system to help neutralize the acids that accumulate in the blood and body tissues. Lemons contain the highest amount of citric acid (up to 10%) of any food. As a super-alkalizing agent, lemon juice plays an important role in cellular detoxification and energy production.
Electrolyte Fuel is a mineral-enhanced, all-natural lemon & aloe drink. One serving of the Electrolyte Fuel drink mix provides the juice of one-half lemon and an ounce of aloe vera juice. Fortified with citrate minerals and Celtic salt, Electrolyte Fuel drink mix is a tasty and refreshing way to balance pH and provide electrolytes pre- and post-workout. When taken every morning, it can aid the body in naturally releasing harmful acidic impurities and other toxic build-up that retard metabolism and add weight to the abdominal area. Recent studies have shown that maintaining a balanced internal pH can improve immune health, reduce inflammation, prevent degenerative disease and promote bone and muscle strength.
The Importance of Electrolytes
Electrolytes are essential substances in the body, required for cell function and cell signalling. In the human body, the main electrolytes are: Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, Sodium, Chloride, as well as Bicarbonates and Phosphates. Muscles and nerves are stimulated by the activity of these electrolytes. For instance, muscle contraction depends on the presence of potassium, calcium and sodium ions and insufficient levels of these ions may lead to muscle weakness or twitching. Too few electrolytes can lead to fatigue, dehydration and muscle cramps. The most common cause of loss of electrolytes are: strenuous exercise, high temperatures or heat waves, malabsorption of electrolytes/alkaline minerals with a resulting acidic pH, persistent vomiting and diarrhea.
Electrolyte Fuel is a mineral-enhanced, all-natural lemon & aloe drink. It hydrates and energizes by supercharging the body with electrolytes and alkaline buffers.
Electrolyte Fuel is a tasty and refreshing way to balance pH, rehydrate and replace minerals before and after a workout.
Electrolyte Fuel provides electrolytes minerals including potassium, magnesium, calcium, bicarbonate, chloride and sodium helping to:
- Balance acidity/alkalinity and improve hydration
- Restores essential water, minerals and electrolytes occurring through fluid loss
- Replenish electrolytes and re-energize during extreme heat
- Delays fatigue and supports muscle endurance and strength
- Support the body to rebuild and heal itself
- Helps to replenish depleted minerals during exhaustive exercise or physical training
10 Great Features of Electrolyte Fuel
- One serving equals the juice of one-half an organic lemon plus 1 oz organic Aloe Vera Juice.
- Easy-to-mix electrolyte powder
- Vegan! Low temperature processing.
- Available in bottles or individual serving size packets
- Tastes like fresh lemon.
- Sweetened with stevia only.
- All ingredients are natural and pure.
- Contains no added: sugar, yeast, gluten, egg, dairy, artificial colour, sulfites, or artificial preservatives or sweeteners.
- Major minerals are in the highly absorbable citrate form.
- Contains lower-sodium Le Paludier® salt, harvested ecologically.
- Simple, safe and extremely effective alkalizing electrolytes
- Non-GMO & gluten-free