Hope for fibromyalgia sufferers!
The pain of fibromyalgia is real and Mag-Force works to alleviate the chronic pain, ultra-sensitivity and muscle tension that individuals afflicted with this condition frequently experience. This special blend of highly absorbable magnesium citrate combined with malic acid (as found in apple cider vinegar) and bromelain pineapple enzyme reduces muscle stiffness and ache, prevents muscle weakness and fatigue and alleviates painful inflammation. Regular users of Mag-Force report positive results.
The Miracle Mineral – 10 Great Things About Magnesium!
Magnesium is truly the “miracle mineral” for just about everyone! Here are the acceptable uses that
Health Canada allows on our Mag-Force label:
- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, proteins & fats.
This means that the effective use of all the macronutrients of our foods is supported by the intake of Mag-Force.
- Helps in the development & maintenance of bones & teeth.
Wow. This is big. Whether young or old, strong bones & teeth is a must for overall good health.
- Helps to maintain proper muscle function.
Anyone who has had muscle cramps, aching joints or menstrual pain will appreciate this proven beneficial use for magnesium.
7 More great things about magnesium from PubMed:
- Fights fibromyalgia. Alleviates the chronic & sometimes excruciating musculoskeletal pain, fatigue, and muscle tenderness of Fibromyalgia. Some studies have provided evidence of lowered magnesium status in fibromyalgia and other conditions.
- Improves muscle strength. Promotes neuromuscular function & reduces muscle weakness related to low levels of magnesium.
- Better sleep! Low magnesium concentration in erythrocytes (red blood cell) was reported in chronic sleep deprivation
- Reduces stroke risk. Dietary magnesium intake is inversely associated with risk of stroke, specifically ischemic stroke.
- Combats chronic fatigue. Magnesium deficit was noted in some individuals with chronic fatigue
- Prevents diabetes, heart attacks & obesity. This “miracle mineral” fights all three of these high risk conditions.
- Fights depression & migraine headaches. Low levels of magnesium are linked to both depression & migraines.
- PubMed Research About Malic Acid…
- Helps dissolve kidney stones
- Stimulates energy & motor activity