Activates Healthy Digestion with Digest-Force!
Indigestion is a pain. More people suffer from chronic indigestion than from any other condition. Get quick relief and activate good digestion with Digest-Force™ Ginger Root Extract. This therapeutic formula provides rapid relief from indigestion safely and effectively. Traditionally used in herbal medicine to rapidly alleviate nausea, bloating and gas.
Enzymes for Life!
Everyone knows the saying: “You are what you eat.” More accurately, “You are what you digest!” Digestive enzymes are the keys to healthy digestion. Supplementing our diets with a variety of natural digestive enzymes ensures that we will unlock, break down, and utilize the many complex and nourishing components of our food. Enzymes have healing power far beyond their use as digestive aids. Enzymes may help to reduce inflammation, improve acid reflux & IBS, relieve constipation, balance pH, increase mineral absorption and reduce intestinal infections.
10 Signs of Enzyme Deficiency:
Most of us know all too well the obvious symptoms of indigestion such as bloating, tummy aches, constipation and gas. But you’ll be surprised to know that the following 10 less obvious symptoms might also indicate the need for supplemental digestive enzymes and beta.
- Skin rashes and irritations – Incomplete digestion can lead to food sensitivities that manifest as skin problems
- Fatigue and drowsiness – When so much energy goes to trying to compensate for a lack of digestive enzymes, is it any wonder that a body feels unbearably tired after eating?
- Bad breath – Our mouths are just the beginning of a long digestive journey. Adequate enzymes, every step of the way, helps keep breath fresher.
- Irritability – We all know how cranky babies get with colic. Adults with indigestion get just as irritable.
- Insomnia – Indigestion is noisy and painful. A happy, calm tummy is crucial for a good night’s sleep.
- High cholesterol – All the way back in 1958, Stanford researchers realized that low enzymes and high cholesterol were linked.
- Weight gain – Fat utilization is improved with enzymes, leading to less of it being stored in obvious places – hips, belly, upper arms, thighs.
- Food allergies – Without adequate protein-digesting enzymes, undigested food particles leak through the intestinal wall, triggering food allergy symptoms.
- Inflammation – from injuries or arthritic conditions has been shown to respond well to the anti-inflammatory effects of bromelain.
- Sinusitis – An increased incidence of sinusitis might be related to chronic inflammation in nasal mucous membranes
Having a clearer understanding and deeper appreciation of the way our bodies process and utilize the foods we eat will ideally help us be more mindful of the choices we make that affect this daily miracle that we simply call “digestion”. Bon appetite!
Digestion • Absorption • Inflammation