Vitamin C Ascorbic Acid is a Natural Antiviral, Immune Booster, Infection-Fighter
Vitamin C is a water soluble vitamin that is not stored by the body and must be consumed in food or supplemented in our diet. Vitamin C is an important immune booster due to its antiviral and infection-fighting properties. Vitamin C helps the body manage the symptoms of stress. Gluten Free, Veggie Caps.
As a powerful antioxidant, vitamin C plays a critical role in the body-building process as well as in preventing disease. Vitamin C performs various functions, including its antioxidant activity, its role in protein synthesis, the formation of tendons, ligaments, and blood vessels, its role in healing wounds and scarring, its role in repairing and maintaining cartilage, bone, and teeth, and its role in iron absorption.
- Supports the function of various immune cells and enhances their ability to protect against infection.
- Helps reduce the duration and severity of upper respiratory tract infections, including the common cold. (*)
- Helps with brain function
- Helps strengthen the immune system
- Helps with wound healing
- Acts as an antioxidant for the eyes
Who needs this:
- People who manage to stop smoking or are exposed to secondhand smoking
- Individuals have certain gastrointestinal conditions or certain types of cancer
- Those have a limited diet that doesn’t regularly include fruits and vegetables
- Those who manage to have better absorption of iron
- Anyone with skin issues
- Seniors who are at higher risk for chronic diseases caused(*)
Read our pharmacist’s favourite immune boosters!