What are Liposomes?
Liposomes are tiny, fat-soluble vehicles for carrying nutrients to the body’s cells. Liposomal supplements are made from lecithin-extracts rich in phospholipids. When mixed with water, phospholipids form microscopic, tiny vesicles. The centre of a liposome is filled with water and active ingredients dissolved in the water (i.e., Vitamin C).
What are the advantages of Liposomal Supplements?
Supplements in a liposomal form can deliver a higher concentration of a nutrient or active substance to the specific part of the body. They are more efficiently absorbed and more bioavailable. In addition to delivering the active ingredient, the liposome also fuses with the cell membrane, which adds more phospholipids to help with cellular repair.
7 Benefits of Lipomatrix Liquid Vitamin C 1000mg:
PN’s Lipomatrix Liquid Vitamin C employs an advanced liposomal technology which:
1. Prevents premature breakdown of vitamin C in the gastrointestinal tract
2. Reduces the potential for G.I. distress associated with traditional oral vitamin C
3. Creates a slow-release effect for enhanced absorption of Vitamin C
4. Efficiently transports vitamin C molecules across the gut membrane and into the cells
5. Enhances vitamin C concentration in blood, cells, and lymphatic system
6. Requires less frequent dosing to maintain continuous high levels in the cells
7. Enables usage of elevated doses of vitamin C for extended periods of time