Prairie Naturals Sport sources our organic coconut oil from the renowned Coconut Triangle in Sri Lanka where organic farming has been the way of life for generations and environmental pollution is minimal. Harvested from sun-kissed coconuts, our oil is produced in a state-of-the-art facility that processes only coconut oil.
Prairie Naturals Sport coconut oil is cold-pressed to ensure the highest integrity and quality, maintaining the purest flavour, aroma, creamy white colour and nutritional richness. The result is a 100% pure oil that is rich, decadent, and silky smooth from taste to touch, providing an oasis for your body, inside and out.
What Does Prairie Naturals Sport Keto Coconut Oil do?
• Fuel for ketosis
• Protects cells against oxidative damage caused by free radicals.
• Provides one of nature’s richest sources of medium-chain fatty acids (MCT).
• May increase “good” HDL cholesterol in your body and help convert the “bad” LDL cholesterol into a less harmful form.
• MCTs are absorbed easily in the body and can be utilized in the brain and fuel brain cells more efficiently.
• Research supports that coconut oil is great for brain health and improved memory.
• Studies suggest the high levels of antioxidants in coconut oil reduce inflammation in the body.
Prairie Naturals raw, virgin coconut oil is sustainably sourced and processed within 24 hours of harvesting, using only the kernel of the finest, freshest & matured coconuts. The oil is then cold-pressed to ensure the highest integrity & quality. Prairie Naturals’ organic virgin coconut oil is nature’s richest natural source of MCT oils. MCT oils are known to enhance ketone body production. MCT oils can reduce inflammation, improve metabolism and help with cognitive function especially when in ketosis.
Recommended Use or Purpose: Coconut oil softgels are also a convenient way to supplement your diet with one of nature’s richest sources of medium-chain fatty acids (MCT). Organic virgin coconut oil, provides a source of antioxidants and helps protect cells against oxidative damage caused by free radicals.
Recommended Doses (Adults): Take 4 softgels daily, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each softgel contains:
Raw, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera) – 1,000 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin (encapsulating agent), glycerin, purified water.
Cautions & Warning: Sealed for your protection. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Our Coconut Oil softgels are solid at room temperature and may melt or change consistency at temperatures above 24ºC.