Warehouse Shipping and Order Processing
Skills Required: Motivated, must be able to work efficiently to process orders and organize shipping. Teamwork is a must. Basic computer skills an asset. Fluent in both spoken, written English, and numeracy.
Title: Warehouse Shipping and Order Processing
Hours of Work: 9:00-5:00 Monday to Friday
Reports to: Warehouse Supervisor
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Accurately picking and packing orders
- Energetic, physically fit, and the ability to lift 50 pounds
- Shipping orders nationwide
- Basic warehouse maintenance
- Inventory counts
- Work collaboratively with other members of the team to achieve company targets.
- Good hygiene and clean work clothes, including steel-toed boots or shoes (yearly boot allowance after probation period)
- Ability to work under pressure with accuracy and to think on your feet
- Perform warehouse functions at a speedy pace, which include loading, picking, packing, shipping/receiving orders nationwide, moving pallets, inventory counts, facing, and general cleaning
- Must be willing to have a criminal record check for certain duties
- Be responsible for meeting delivery deadlines & customer commitments
- Dealing with day-to-day paperwork in a warehouse environment. (i.e., picking sheets, waybills, logs)
- Aptitude to learn different Logistical Programs and shipping protocols from Vendors such as Loblaws, Winners, and Sport-check
- Comply with Health and Safety practices and procedures including wearing PPE such as steel-toed work boots or shoes and face masks
Prairie Naturals is family owned and operated organization and we are proud to offer a dynamic work environment that will challenge and reward individuals willing to contribute to the achievement of our company goals.
Competitive wage and benefits program available.
To apply, you may: